Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Life and all that comes with it

Well, I created this blog and I intend to use it! So, here I am! This past week Drew and I took a little vacation to Lititz, Pennsylvania. Lititz is my hometown and we will be flying back to Utah shortly. I sure do miss it here! Coming back to my old stomping grounds makes me realize how truly grateful I am for my family. My parents are so giving and kind to others. Everyone they go around just loves them. I look at them and see how they tease eachother and then I look Drew...I am so glad that I have him by my side for eternity to be my best friend and so much more! I am a baby of nine (if any of you care to know) and I am so proud to be a baby of nine! We are all such best friends and so many memories that come with that friendship. Also, it is amazing to me to be on the other side of the country and go to church out here and see that it is the exact same as it is on the other side of the country in Utah. I have such a great support system with my own family, Drew's wonderful family and my ward family. Life has a lot of up's and down's and it also has a lot of people that sometimes can have a misunderstanding with you, and make your life down right miserable at times, but really, why let them? Are they honestly worth anything to you compared to your family? No. It is as simple as that. Drew and I have finally come to that understanding. The small, but yet exciting life that Drew and I share together will become something big, and even more exciting in the near future! Stay tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment