Thursday, August 9, 2012

We are gonna be parents!


Mommy and Daddy? I am sure that everyone by now knows that we are going to be having a baby! My due date is April 1st. April fools seems like a perfect day for a child of Andrew to be born huh? We are so excited to be having a little body running around. There are so many new and exciting things coming our way and we couldnt be happier. But, YIKES! We are going to be parents! Other than that new and exciting news, Drew and I just got back from a vacation in St. George with my family. We enjoyed living in a big house with a big family for a week. We enjoyed relaxing by the pool, squeezing in pedicures, celebrating birthdays, having some of us riding in the sand dunes and of course enjoying our family.




Happy Birthday Dad, Rayna and Kalie!


My nephew Bronson loved Drew all because he took him a candy store.


All the nieces and nephews wanted to do what Uncle Drew wanted to do.


Boyack Famdamily


My nephew found this massive turtle by the house. Thought it was fun!

1 comment: