Monday, December 17, 2012

Temple Square

Every year we have the tradition of going to see the Christmas lights at Temple Square with Drew's family. This year we were all star struck when saw Mitt and Ann Romney in the underground tunnels of the church office building. It was a fun experience! It was a fun evening with family and beautiful evening with the lights around Temple Square as the snow fell. 









Even though taking pictures of baby bumps is one of my biggest pet peeves..I decided to take a few and show the bump off because of how many people were insisting I posted a picture. Drew and I had fun taking a few pictures and goofing off while doing it. It is fun feeling her kick and we can even see her moving around in my tummy. I am getting nervous as the day gets closer and closer, but we are also getting more and more excited as the days go by.  


No comments:

Post a Comment